WHY CHOOSE US
Why Choose Primary Care at Alamar Healthcare?
Why Choose The Primary Care Physicians At Alamar Healthcare?
As experienced and concerned doctors of Internal Medicine, we urge you to join us. We will strive to be your medical heroes. And when you conclude each visit with us, you will be proud to know that you made a wise choice in optimizing your health outcome and even the course of your future health. You will find value at Alamar Healthcare just as our long-time patients do because:
- There are no long waits to get your doctor's appointment.
- Urgent Care appointments for established patients with urgent conditions are most often the same-day.
- Our doctors pursue ever-advancing medical knowledge while holding fast to old-fashioned, personalized care.
- We recognize that you are not just a number but are a real person--body, mind, and soul.
- You are listened to attentively without judging or rushing you.
- Your concerns and your viewpoints are very important because we partner with you in your care.
- You are offered empathy and comfort -- our doctors don't assume that when you feel sick it's all in your head or believe that your pain is not really that tough.
- We coordinate on your behalf with laboratories, imaging centers and specialist providers to minimize your Red Tape and frustration.
- Your care will be provided by your own doctor in our office, at outside facilities such as hospitals (served by hand-selected, on-call physicians on occasion), home health agencies, and nursing homes in the event that facility care becomes necessary.
- If you want to switch back and forth between our doctors for what ever reason, we make it easy to schedule.
As experienced and concerned doctors of Internal Medicine, we urge you to join us. We will strive to be your your medical heroes. And when you conclude each visit with us, you will be proud to know that you made Your Best Primary Care Choice Ever!
"How Will I Find A Doctor Near Me In Whom I Can Have Confidence?" Here Are Some Suggestions.
- Ask well-established local doctors, nurses, dentists, and local clergy which doctors seem to produce the best outcomes.
- Verify through your community contacts that the doctor is knowledgeable, compassionate, and has a professional bedside manner.
- Check out the education and training of the most highly recommended doctors.
- Ask the best local hospitals whether your choice of doctor has patient admitting privileges which require regular hospital reviews of physician practice compliance and current credentials.
- Read physician reviews online but be aware that not all positive and negative physician reviews online are objective, verifiable, or challengeable due to patient privacy rights.
- Make sure your physicians believe in the Golden Rule: "Care for others as you wish to be cared for yourselves."